COOKIES ‘N CREAM OREO CAKE ROLL

Read...


Cookies ‘n Cream Oreo Cake Roll – this EASY cake roll recipe is dark chocolate and filled with Oreo whipped cream and chocolate ganache. Every time I make a cake roll recipe, I think I’ve topped all my previous ones…and I certainly have this time.

Cook Time:12 Minutes

INGREDIENTS:
FOR THE CAKE
  • 3 large eggs
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons brewed coffee (or water)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 3/4 cup all purpose flour
  • Powdered sugar, to aid in rolling

FOR THE FILLING:
  • 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
  • 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 12 Oreos, crushed

FOR THE TOPPING (OPTIONAL):
  • 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips


DIRECTIONS:
Please visit crazyforcrust.com for full directions.